It’s been 12 days since I started the succulent propagation project.
So far, the Graptosedum (Vera Higgins) succulents are doing great!
These are the baby succulents I inherited when I purchased a larger graptosedum earlier this month.
Unfortunately, the bulk of my leaves I started propagating haven’t sprouted roots or babies yet.
That is… except for the gratosedum!
This past week I rescued a pot of succulents from a local greenhouse.
When I came across this pot of mixed succulents, I knew it needed rescuing. In fact, when I took it to the checkout, I told the cashier to be careful with them. I told her, “They’re struggling. But don’t worry, I’m going to bring them back to life.”
I’ll show you some more results of my rescued succulents project next week!